vendredi 3 juin 2005

For my english visitors

Anglais, allemands, italiennes, tous qui doit traduire mes pages pour pouvoir les lire, voilà le conseil recu d'Alan sur ma site images qui a visité tous mes blogs et tout essayé. Merci, Alan!

"Hello Julie, Unfortunately I don't know of a better translator and I was
also speaking more in general about sometimes having trouble with the Altavista translator. I do find however, that when I submit your Il y a de la vie après 70 ans, opening page to Altavista, to translate from French, I only get an error message back. However all of your other small blogs submit to Altavista OK, and translate (roughly) OK .If I use the translate button on my Google tool bar for Il y a de la vie après 70 ans, it submits and translates OK. "

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire